REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for the event, you agree to the following terms:
1. Insurance: Registration fees do not include personal, travel, cancellation, or medical insurance of any kind. You are strongly advised to make your own insurance arrangements to cover these and any other risks.
2. Cancellation policy:
Important: Notice of cancellation can only be provided in writing by email to: email@example.com. The event managers do not have discretionary authority to modify or waive the cancellation policy.
a) Full Fee Paying Physical registrations - If you provide notice of cancellation 14 (fourteen) days or more prior to commencement of the event, a refund of the fees you have paid less an administration fee of $75 will be available. If you provide notice of cancellation less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to commencement of the event, a refund will not be available however you can join the conference as a digital delegate and/or view the conference on-demand for up to 90 (ninety) days post-event.
b) Discounted Physical Registrations - There will be no refunds granted for registrations confirmed at a discounted price however your physical registration will transfer to a Virtual Registration and access the conference on-demand for up to 90 (ninety) days post-event.
c) Digital registrations – Digital registrations are non-refundable.
3. Pandemic Guarantee: The event will observe all COVID Safe guidelines applicable at the time of the event. Registration to attend the live conference is protected by our Pandemic Guarantee. If you have registered for the live event and cannot attend due to COVID 19, you will receive a free Digital Registration and a 50% discount voucher for the next event.
4. Public Health: Your name and contact details may be provided to public health authorities for contact tracing purposes if requested by those authorities.
5. Force Majeure: You shall have no claim if the event is cancelled, interrupted, or fails to proceed as planned due to a force majeure event such as but not limited to war or act of war, act of terrorism, riot, fire, pandemic, extreme weather event, earthquake, strike, lockout, or other force majeure event.
6. Currency and Tax: Unless otherwise specified, all fees and costs quoted herein are payable in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
7. Registration Form: Each person attending the event must complete a registration form in their name and officially register as a delegate. Registrations may not be shared with any other person/s. You will be asked to present government issued photo ID on your arrival at the event to verify your identity.
8. Substitutions: If you are not able to attend the event, you may nominate a substitute delegate up to 7 (seven) days prior to commencement of the event at no additional charge. Thereafter substitutions are subject to availability and an additional processing fee of $75 per substitution shall apply. To notify a substitution, send the name and email address of the replacement delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Social events: Tickets to all social events are non-refundable and have no cash value. Minimum numbers may be required for some social events to proceed. Events may be cancelled by the event managers if these numbers are not achieved, in which case a refund will be provided equal to the value of the ticket price paid.
10. Correspondence: All correspondence regarding the event will be sent by email and directed only to the persons and email addresses provided when registering. Due to privacy regulations, it is not possible for copies of confirmations, tax invoices or other event correspondence to be sent to any other person.
11. Code of conduct: All delegates, speakers, sponsors, vendors, partners, staff and volunteers are required to adhere to the following Code of Conduct. Event manager/s will enforce this Code throughout the event entirety:
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate during any aspect of this event, including talks, workshops, parties, social media such as Twitter, or other online media.
Participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event at the discretion of event manager/s. Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
12. Access and Dietary Requirements: Any requests such as access or dietary requirements, must be notified when registering and must be received by the event managers not less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the first day of the event. All such requests will be notified to the venues involved. In some cases, for example a very specific dietary requirement, the venue may apply a surcharge and this surcharge is payable by the person/s making the request.
a) Full payment of registration fees must be made at time of registration. After payment has been received and cleared, a tax invoice will be sent by email to the persons and email addresses provided on the delegate registration form. Any credit card charges made by the Conference will appear on your statement as ‘Carillon Conference Management’.
b) In cases where the event managers agree to send an invoice for payment of fees, payment must be received within 30 (thirty) days of issue of invoice OR 14 (fourteen) days in advance of the first day of the event, whichever occurs first. Registrations unpaid 14 (fourteen) days before the first day of the event will be cancelled without notice and any amounts already paid will be forfeited. Cancelled registrations cannot be reactivated.
c) Payment by bank deposits – you must include the registration reference number shown on your registration fee invoice when remitting payment by bank deposit. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your registration.
15. Visa: Only Australian and New Zealand citizens travelling on Australian or New Zealand passports can enter Australia without a visa - all other persons must obtain a visa in advance of travel. For information on how to apply for a visa in your country, please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/visa-options.htm. You may also consult with your travel agent or nearest Australian mission. You should apply for a visa not less than 6 (six) weeks prior to your intended travel date. The Conference managers are not able to provide any assistance with visa applications.
16. Photography and Recording: Photographs and recordings taken by official event photographer(s) will appear in social media and in event related publications during and after the event. If you do not wish to appear in such images or recordings, please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the Check-in desk. The event host/s, organisers and managers cannot be held responsible for images and recordings taken or made by any persons other than the official photographers and event staff.