By registering for the event you agree to the following terms.
1. Insurance: Registration fees do not include personal, travel, cancellation or medical insurance of any kind. You are strongly advised to make your own insurance arrangements to cover these and any other risks.
2. Pandemic: If you have paid for a physical registration and your physical attendance at the conference is prevented by pandemic please notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and your physical registration will be converted to an equivalent digital/virtual registration at no additional charge. You will also receive a code for a 35% discount on an equivalent physical or digital registration for the next year’s conference. Alternatively you can transfer your original registration to a substitute delegate up to 24 (twenty four) hours prior to commencement of the conference and the substitution fee shall be waived. Attendance records including your name and contact details may be made available to Public Health officials should they so request.
3. Force majeure: Delegates shall have no claim if the event is cancelled, interrupted or fails to proceed as planned due to a force majeure event such as but not limited to war or act of war, act of terrorism, riot, fire, pandemic, extreme weather event, earthquake, strike, lockout or other force majeure event.
4. Currency and tax: Unless otherwise specified, all fees and costs quoted herein are payable in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
5. Registration form: Each person attending the event must complete a registration form in their name and officially register as a delegate. Registrations may not be shared with any other person/s. You will be asked to present government issued photo ID on your arrival at the event to verify the registration.
6. Cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation can only be provided by emailing email@example.com.
If notice of cancellation is received not later than 60 (sixty) days prior to first day of the event:
Full cost registrations will be refunded less a processing fee of 25% of fees paid;
Discounted registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person.
No refunds are available If notice of cancellation is received less then 60 (sixty) days prior to the first day of the event. The event managers do not have the authority to modify or waive the cancellation terms.
7. Substitutions: If you are not able to attend the event, you may nominate a substitute delegate up to 7 (seven) days prior to commencement of the event at no additional charge. Thereafter substitutions are subject to availability and an additional processing fee of $75 per substitution shall apply. To notify a substitution, send the name and email address of the replacement delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Social events: Tickets to all social events are non-refundable and have no cash value. Minimum numbers may be required in order for some social events to proceed. Events may be cancelled by the event managers if these numbers are not achieved, in which case a refund will be provided equal to the value of the ticket price paid.
9. Accommodation reservation requests and cancellation of accommodation: The event and event managers make no warranties as to the accommodation providers described in event promotional material. It is your responsibility to review the accommodation provider/s and to ensure that any accommodation you select is appropriate for your needs. All accommodation reservation requests are subject to group booking conditions, including penalties for cancellations and non-arrival. These penalties differ at the various hotels but typically cancellations received less than 30 (thirty) days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of one night's room rate. Cancellations received less than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival are likely to be charged a penalty equal to the full value of the original reservation. Similar penalties apply in the event of no show/fail to arrive. For further information on accommodation cancellation information please contact email@example.com.
10. Correspondence: All correspondence regarding the event will be sent by email and directed only to the persons and email addresses provided when registering. Due to privacy regulations, it is not possible for copies of confirmations, tax invoices or other event correspondence to be sent to any other person.
11. Access and dietary requirements: Any requests such as access or dietary requirements, must be notified when registering and must be received by the event managers not less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the first day of the event. All such requests will be notified to the venues involved. In some cases, for example a very specific dietary requirement, the venue may apply a surcharge and this surcharge is payable by the person/s making the request.
a) Full payment of registration fees must be made at time of registration. After payment has been received and cleared, a tax invoice will be sent by email to the persons and email addresses provided on the delegate registration form. Any credit card charges made by the Congress will appear on your statement as ‘Carillon Conference Management’.
b) In cases where the event managers agree to send an invoice, payment must be received within thirty (30) days of issue of invoice OR twenty-one (21) days in advance of the first day of the event, whichever occurs first. Registrations unpaid twenty-one (21) days before the first day of the event will be cancelled without notice and any amounts already paid will be forfeited. Cancelled registrations cannot be reactivated.
c) Payment by bank deposits – you must include the registration reference number shown on your registration fee invoice when remitting payment by bank deposit. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your registration.
14. Visa: Only Australian and New Zealand citizens travelling on Australian or New Zealand passports can enter Australia without a visa - all other persons must obtain a visa in advance of travel. For information on how to apply for a visa in your country, please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/visa-options.htm. You may also consult with your travel agent or nearest Australian mission. You should apply for a visa not less than 6 (six) weeks prior to your intended travel date. The Congress managers are not able to provide any assistance with visa applications.
15. Photography and Recording: Photographs and recordings taken by official event photographer(s) and drones will appear in social media and in event related publications during and after the event. If you do not wish to appear in such images or recordings, please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the Check-in desk. The event host/s, organisers and managers cannot be held responsible for images and recordings taken or made by any persons other than the official photographers and event staff.