1. Insurance: Registration fees do not include personal, travel, cancellation or medical insurance of any kind. You are strongly advised to make your own insurance arrangements to cover these and any other risks.
2. Force majeure: Delegates shall have no claim if the Congress is cancelled, interrupted or fails to proceed as planned due to a force majeure event such as but not limited to war or act of war, act of terrorism, riot, fire, extreme weather event, earthquake, strike, lockout or other force majeure event.
3. Currency and tax: Unless otherwise specified, all fees and costs quoted herein are payable in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
4. Registration form: Each person attending the Congress must complete a registration form in their name and officially register as a delegate. Registrations may not be shared with any other person/s.
5. Cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation can only be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices of cancellation will be considered in accordance with the policy provided below and the Congress managers do not have any discretion to vary this policy or make any exemptions:
• If your notice of cancellation is completed and received not later than 60 (sixty) days prior to first day of the Congress, you will receive a refund of the registration fees you paid, less a processing fee of $150 (plus GST) within 90 days of notice of cancellation;
• Discounted registration fees are non-refundable;
• No refund will be paid if:
a) cancellation is received less than 60 (days) before the first day of the Congress;
b) you do not attend all or part of the Congress for any reason;
c) you do not obtain a visa to enter Australia.
• If an invoice is requested, this must be paid within 30 days of registration or before 17 September 2020, whichever comes first.
6. Substitutions: If you are not able to attend the Congress, you may nominate a substitute delegate up to 14 (fourteen) days prior to commencement of the Congress at no additional charge. Thereafter substitutions are subject to availability and an additional processing fee of $75 per substitution shall apply. To notify a substitution, send the name and email address of the replacement delegate to email@example.com.
7. Social events: Tickets to all social events are non-refundable and have no cash value. Minimum numbers may be required in order for some social events to proceed. Events may be cancelled by the Congress managers if these numbers are not achieved, in which case a refund will be provided equal to the value of the ticket price paid.
8. Accommodation reservation requests and cancellation of accommodation: The Congress and Congress managers make no warranties as to the accommodation providers described in Congress promotional material. It is your responsibility to review the accommodation provider/s and to ensure that any accommodation you select is appropriate for your needs. All accommodation reservation requests are subject to group booking conditions, including penalties for cancellations and non-arrival. These penalties differ at the various hotels but typically cancellations received less than 30 (thirty) days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of one night's room rate. Cancellations received less than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival are likely to be charged a penalty equal to the full value of the original reservation. Similar penalties apply in the event of no show/fail to arrive. For further information on accommodation cancellation information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Correspondence: All correspondence regarding the Congress will be sent by email and directed only to the persons and email addresses provided when registering. Due to privacy regulations, it is not possible for copies of confirmations, tax invoices or other Congress correspondence to be sent to any other person.
10. Access and dietary requirements: Any requests such as access or dietary requirements, must be notified when registering and must be received by the Congress managers not less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the first day of the Congress. All such requests will be notified to the venues involved. In some cases, for example a very specific dietary requirement, a surcharge may be applied by the venue and this surcharge is payable by the person/s making the request.
a) Full payment of registration fees must be made at time of registration. After payment has been received and cleared, a tax invoice will be sent by email to the persons and email addresses provided on the delegate registration form. Any credit card charges made by the Congress will appear on your statement as ‘Carillon Conference Management’.
b) In cases where the Congress agrees to send an invoice, payment must be received within thirty (30) days of issue of invoice OR twenty-one (21) days in advance of the first day of the Congress, whichever occurs first. Registrations unpaid twenty-one (21) days before the first day of the Congress will be cancelled without notice and any amounts already paid will be forfeited. Cancelled registrations cannot be reactivated.
c) Payment by bank deposits – you must include the registration reference number shown on your registration fee invoice when remitting payment by bank deposit. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your registration.
13. Visa: Only Australian and New Zealand citizens travelling on Australian or New Zealand passports can enter Australia without a visa - all other persons must obtain a visa in advance of travel. For information on how to apply for a visa in your country, please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/visa-options.htm. You may also consult with your travel agent or nearest New Zealand mission. You should apply for a visa not less than 6 (six) weeks prior to your intended travel date. The Congress managers are not able to provide any assistance with visa applications.
14. Photography and Recording: Photographs and recordings taken by official Congress photographer(s) and drones will appear in social media and in Congress related publications during and after the event. If you do not wish to appear in such images or recordings, please notify the photographer onsite or advise the staff at the Check-in desk. The Congress host/s, organisers and managers cannot be held responsible for images and recordings taken or made by any persons other than the official photographers and Congress staff.