Abstract submissions are now closed.
Accepted presenters must register as a full delegate by 24 September 2020 to be included in the program.
Accepted oral presentations will be between 10 - 20 minutes in duration.
Please note that individuals will only be permitted to deliver one oral presentation (unless they are a plenary or invited keynote speaker) but they may co-author multiple oral presentations.
It is preferred that oral presentations are made in person onsite at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, however in this current climate, we do have virtual options available. Please select your preference when submitting an abstract.
WoDaRC 2020 will publish standard abstracts electronically at the time of the event, but will not publish papers presented. Convenors and groups wishing to publish papers presented at the Congress are free to enter independently into agreements with publishing houses.
SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read all terms carefully
By uploading your abstract(s), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All communication regarding paper submission(s) will be sent only to the presenting author (listed in this Presentation Portal).
2. All authors consent to the publication of their submission(s) in Congress publications which may include, but not limited to, the Congress website.
3. Submission of the abstract does not constitute acceptance for presentation at the Congress.
4. International Delegates will require a Visa to enter Australia. Failure to obtain a Visa will not constitute grounds for refund of any fees paid to the Congress.
5. All abstracts selected for the Congress program must be presented as an oral presentation at the Congress in Brisbane, Australia by a full fee-paying registered delegate to qualify for publication in Congress related materials. Abstracts will be deleted from the Congress program and proceedings if a presenting author has not registered and paid their full Congress fees by no later than 24 September 2020.
6. Abstract/s must not exceed 250 words in length.
7. Only one (1) abstract per presenting author can be accepted for oral presentation.
15 July 2020
Abstract Submission closes
18 August 2020
Formal notification to authors of the success or otherwise of their abstract(s)
24 September 2020
Presenters of abstracts (oral and poster) accepted for WoDaRC 2020 must pay for their full delegate registration by this date or will be automatically deleted from the Program