Abstract submissions for the 3rd World of Drones Congress (WoDC) 2019 Program have now closed.
The plan for oral presentations will be advised as soon as possible.
Poster papers will be accorded a prominent place at the Congress and posters will be located in high traffic areas adjacent to the EXPO and catering points.
Submission of Abstracts
All abstract submissions are to be received by the cut-off date of 27 May 2019.
Please note that individuals will only be permitted to deliver one oral presentation (unless they are a plenary or invited keynote speaker) but they may co-author multiple oral presentations and may give multiple poster presentations.
WoDC 2019 will publish standard abstracts electronically at the time of the event, but will not publish papers presented. Convenors and groups wishing to publish papers presented at the Congress are free to enter independently into agreements with publishing houses.
• Only one (1) Oral Presentation can be presented at WoDC 2019
• More than one (1) Poster Presentation can be presented
• Abstract(s) must not exceed 250 words
• The person who is listed in the Presenting Author Details tab is the presenting author of the abstract
• All presenting authors must register as a Full Delegate by 8 August 2019 to be included in the Program
• Abstracts saved as a draft cannot be viewed by the Committee and will not be considered for presentation
• Abstracts will be blind reviewed and authors and affiliations should not be included in the abstract
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBMISSION
Read all terms carefully
1. All communication regarding abstract submission/s will be sent only to the presenting author named in the Abstract Submission.
2. All authors consent to the publication of their submission(s) in Congress publications which may include the WoDC 2019 website.
3. Submission of this abstract does not constitute acceptance for presentation at WoDC 2019.
4. International Delegates will require a Visa to enter Australia. Failure to obtain a Visa will not constitute grounds for refund of any fees paid to the WoDC 2019. A refund will be available if a Visa application is rejected, provided that the original application is lodged within the required time advised (i.e. not less than 6 weeks prior to date of travel).
5. All abstract/s selected for the program must be actually presented at WoDC 2019 in Brisbane by a full fee-paying registered delegate to qualify for publication in the Congress proceedings. Abstract/s will be deleted from the program and proceedings if a presenter has not registered and paid their fees by 8 August 2019.
6. Abstract/s must not exceed 250 words in length.
7. Only one (1) abstract per presenting author can be accepted for oral presentation.
27 May 2019
Abstract Submission closes
15 July 2019
Formal notification to authors of the success or otherwise of their abstract(s)
8 August 2019
Presenters of abstracts (oral and poster) accepted for WoDC 2019 must pay for their full delegate registration by this date or will be automatically deleted from the Program